Protecting your personal information (in the following referred to as “data”) is particularly important to us. In the following we wish to inform you about the data collected during your visit to our website and while using our download service and contact form (in the following referred to collectively as “service”) and how we process and use this data.
We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality and integrity of your personal information. We will ensure that your data is processed with care and in compliance with applicable data protection regulations. Above all, we will not forward this information to third parties without your consent.
1. Google Analytics
(1) Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files saved to your computer that make it possible to analyze how you use the website. The data generated by the cookie contains information on how you use this website and is generally transmitted to one of Google’s servers in the USA where it is saved.
(2) However, in the event that IP anonymization is enabled on this website, Google will abbreviate your IP address beforehand in European Union member states or other states that are parties to the European Economic Area (EEA) Agreement. The full IP address is only transmitted to Google’s servers in the US and abbreviated there in exceptional circumstances. Google uses this data on behalf of the operator of this website to analyze how you use the website, to put together reports about website activity and to provide the website operator with other services associated with use of the website and the Internet.
(3) Google Analytics will not associate the IP address transmitted by your browser with any other data held by Google. You may block cookies in your browser settings; however, in this case you may not be able to use all of the features of this website. You may also prevent Google from collecting and processing the data (including your IP address) created by the cookie related to your use of the website by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available here: (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(1) Our service enables you to learn more about our company and download the content you are interested in. Your contact information and any other information you provide to us is saved and processed for us on our service provider HubSpot’s servers (cf. numeral 2 para. 2). We reserve the right to use this information in order to contact visitors to our website via email or by phone and to determine which of our company’s services may be of interest to them.
(2) HubSpot is a U.S.-based software company with a branch office located in Ireland. Contact: HubSpot, One Dockland Central, Dublin 1, Ireland, Phone: +353 1 5187500.
(3) General use of this website does not require you to share any personal information. If you wish to use our download service or contact form, we use HubSpot services to process the data you provide to us. We only collect, process and use personal information that you enter when you register and interact with our website. This information includes your contact data including your name, email address, the name of your company, your address and phone number. Personal information also includes other data that you make publicly available on the Internet and that is aggregated by HubSpot.
(4) Beyond this, we also use HubSpot to collect navigation information to analyze and ultimately improve our services. This includes data on your computer and your visit to our website, in particular your IP address, your location, the browser you use, the length and duration of your visit and the pages you open.
3. Final Provisions
(1) You are entitled to receive information free of charge regarding any information we save about you. In addition, you are also entitled to request corrections to inaccurate information or ask us to block or delete personal information as long as this request does not violate any legal obligation to preserve information.
(2) We hereby inform you that you may revoke your consent given under data protection laws at any time with future effect. The same applies to your consent to receive advertising information. To have your data removed, simply send an email to removedata(at)facton.com or call us at +49 331 97992- 400 (Monday – Friday from 9 am to 4 pm) or use the unsubscribe link in the respective email. Revoking your consent may result in us not being able to provide our service to you or only being able to provide our service with certain restrictions.
(3) We use technical and organizational security measures to protect the data we collect, in particular against random or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or attacks by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are constantly being improved based on the latest technological developments.
-- FACTON GmbH represented by the managing director Alexander M. Swoboda Rudolf-Breitscheid-Str. 187, 14482 Potsdam, Germany