Copyright © 2020 FACTON
The introduction of the FACTON EPC system consists of four steps that are customized to suit the actual needs of the client. During the specification phase, the company-specific requirements are analysed and aligned with best practice. In the implementation phase, the system is customized by means of configuration and plug-ins. The quality assurance step ensures that the computing logics and processes conform to the specifications. During the subsequent rollout, users are trained in the efficient operation of the EPC system.
In order to establish a proactive cost management system based on the principles of enterprise product costing, the FACTON team of highly qualified specialists customises the FACTON EPC software to meet the requirements of the client.
0. In the preparation phase, the project team is put together on the basis of the project requirements and a goal-oriented project plan is created. First product
1. During the specification phase, the FACTON team first determines the status quo of the costing operations of the company. In close cooperation with the expert staff of the client, the FACTON business consultants examine the costing logic (scheme), the processes and procedures, and the various roles played by stakeholders. The FACTON experts also look at the existing interfaces with other IT systems. At this stage, companies might opt for additional specialist input as regards costing and process issues. This can be provided in the form of best practice examples and workshops. All customer requirements are documented and
2. After the specifications have been approved, the FACTON team proceeds with the implementation of the functionalities. In most cases,
3. Before the fully configured system is commissioned, it undergoes a number of quality tests. These consist of
4. After acceptance, FACTON assists the client in ensuring that the new system is actually used to its full potential by the company staff. During the rollout phase, FACTON provides the client with a comprehensive system documentation and training for staff members, in
Find out how Roto Frank achieves crystal clear costs with FACTON EPC.
Learn how the automotive supplier calculates the costs of complex products with FACTON EPC in minutes.
Find out how MANN+HUMMEL has acquired FACTON EPC, a globally unified calculation tool, and further standardized its calculation