The cost-side evaluation of manufacturing processes and components is crucial to support strategic purchasing. With reduced personnel resources and less time, it is challenging to maintain the quality of the calculations. In addition to the already high cost pressure, cost engineers are always faced with the same challenges:
- Errors must be avoided - a calculation must be repeatable.
- Calculations should be IATF compliant.
- Due to the variety of products, the number of cost estimates that have to be created is increasing.
- Products and related calculations are becoming increasingly complex.
- Existing cost models do not completely cover the use cases.
In our webinar on demand you will learn
- how a cost model helps to solve the challenges mentioned above,
- how cost models can be created quickly and securely and shared across the enterprise and
- how FACTON EPC Should Costing and the EPC Cost Model Designer add value to your purchasing.
In our webinar on demand our experts show you how companies can store and share their cost calculation know-how centrally in one application and how purchasing can benefit from this.
To access the free webinar video, please complete and submit the form on this page. Next, you can view and download the webinar on demand in your browser.