Watch our recording of the webinar "FACTON EPC Should Costing 12 - What's new?"
FACTON has optimized the EPC Should Costing solution (SC) and released a new version 12. The new solution offers more efficiency in purchase part price analysis in cost engineering and in controlling global and enterprise-wide purchasing processes. In our webinar we present the new features and improvements.
These topics await you in the webinar:
- Full support of all SC costing elements by the FACTON EPC Cost Model Designer (CMD)
- Simplification in the views
- Dynamization of the view scheme in the machine hours rate calculation
- Simplification of the material quantity calculation
- CMD cost model 2-component injection molding
- Fast estimation of costing elements
Our expert Kai Fischer (Senior Product Manager | FACTON) will guide you through the webinar, which includes a demonstration of our FACTON EPC Should Costing solution.
To access the free webinar video, please fill out and submit the form on this page. You can then view and download the webinar on demand in your browser.