Starting in the automotive industry, customers asked their suppliers for open book calculations in the RFQ (request for quotation) process. This procedure has now found its way into many other industries. At the same time, customers are more demanding regarding price reductions during the term of the contract, different options or scenarios and distribution of risk between customer and vendor.
Suppliers can improve their cost estimating and quotation calculations if they use standardized costing processes. Cost accounting standards form the basis for comparing and successfully negotiating costs for different scenarios of variants and large quantities.
What to expect from the webinar
Our experts will guide you through the webinar and discuss the key challenges companies face in their cost management process. See in our software demo how our customers overcome these challenges with fast and reliable costing:
- Identify risks of the calculation with maturity level analysis
- Find cost drivers with the integrated ABC-analysis
- Realize ad hoc cost comparison between versions
- Create different scenarios of a calculation
- Speed up quotation costing and transfer data from the quotation calculation to the customer's template automatically (Quotation Breakdown)
To access the free webinar video, please complete and submit the form on this page. Next, you can view and download the webinar on demand in your browser.