When pricing is based on optimistic assumptions, costs are most aggressive and prices are most competitive, but profits are put at risk. On the opposite, one may avoid risks by using pessimistic assumptions.
Ideal for manufacturers would be to leave this ‘either-or’ logic for an ‘either-and’ one. Indeed, we do not want to choose between competitive pricing or profitability, we want both at once.
Agenda of the webinar:
- Design of various production strategies
- Use of the FACTON EPC to assess the product costs for each production strategy and for various volume scenarios
- Use of the cost results to set price points and to calculate profitability
- Comparison of the production alternatives regarding price competitiveness and profitability
- Identification of the maximum price to pay for the creation of production flexibility
The video will include a demonstration of our FACTON EPC Cost Management solution.
To access the free webinar video, please complete and submit the form on this page. Next, you can view and download the webinar on demand in your browser.